- Solid foam block measuring L: 440 x W: 310 x D: 90mm (see image for reference)
- Designed to fit our ROC A501 flight case
- Moisture and Water Resistant, also offers resilience to grease and numerous chemicals
- Greater resistance to every day wear and tear, a harder wearing foam block.
- Foam block Density 25kg/m2
- Ideal for various craft projects
- Excellent Buoyancy
- Reusable, long term solution for packaging and storage
- Wide range of sizes available to suit our stock cases
- Being high density foam, heavier items are offered better support
Protect items inside your ROC flight case with our new Polyethylene foam blocks. Denser and more durable than our standard foam blocks, great for use within our range of ROC Carry cases. These blocks can be cut or routed to hold delicate items safe and securely. We have a custom routing facility available for this, please contact us for more details.
Higher in density due to their complex closed cell structure, Polyethylene blocks offer a more secure option for your storage, packaging and transportation needs and offer a great solution for craft projects and bespoke designs, especially heavier items.
|Type||PE Foam - Foam|